Ngày tham gia
    14-03-2010
    Đang ở
    Hải Dương
    Bài viết
    Thanks
    Được THANKS 10,233 lần

Style Works XT Universal

Style Works XT Universal v3.09 - Plus Package activated + Patch (PC) [Chỉ thành viên đăng ký mới nhìn thấy link. ]
    These are the most important features of our programs: Style Converter - for the conversion of other keyboards' styles for your instrument; you
    get access to all styles on the market, even to those which were not produced for your instrument.
    Song to Style Converter - for the creation of styles from midifiles; you miss a suitable accompaniment pattern for a
    specific song? No problem - load the song midifile into the Song to Style Converter and "cut" the rhythm from the song data.
    Style Editor - for fast and efficient modification of your style data. Alter
    volumes, sound assignments and transpositions, even for several tracks at once.
    Import/Export module - here you can create a midifile from any style. So you may now use all the
    sophisticated functions of your sequencer program even when editing styles, just as if it was a GM song.
    The single versions (e.g. Style Works XT Yamaha, Style Works XT Roland) provide working in the format of the relevant
    manufacturer, i.e. you can convert the styles of almost any other keyboard to e.g. Yamaha and create styles from midifiles for Yamha.
    Style Works XT Universal is nothing less then the summary of all 8 single programs into one
    and provids conversion between all formats and the creation of styles from midifiles in all formats.
    Single versions are available for:
    Technics * Roland * Korg * Solton * Yamaha * Wersi * Generalmusic * Kawai

How to convert simply STYLES from any Keyboard to any Keyboard.
    FAQ:
    1. Which keyboards have the EMC styles been made for?
    - Our styles are available in various versions for almost any current instruments of Technics, Roland, Korg, Solton, Yamaha, Generalmusic and Wersi.
    If you play a "not so current" keyboard please feel free to ask us, in general the following rule is valid: If your instrument is capable of loading the
    styles of the company's relevant top model (i.e. Roland G-1000, Technics KN6000, Yamaha PSR9000 etc), you will be able to use our styles
    2. What are the hardware requirements for my computer if I want to use a Style Works program?
    - Our programs do not need very fast processors or big RAM memory. Any Pentium PC (even 133 MHz with 16 MB
    RAM and Windows 95) will do. For efficient work your computer should have a sound card installed in order
    to make use of the playback and control functions. For a pure conversion even that is not required.
    3. Can I create accompaniment rythms from my GM songs?
    - Yes, all programs of the Style Works 2000 series provide the Song to Style Converter; in this module you can cut sections off the general
    midi song and turn them into parts of a new style. You will just define start bar, length and the types of used tracks for each Style Part
    (i.e.Intro, Fill, Ending and Variations). Anything else is processed by Style Works 2000, e.g. you do not have to take care of the key
    of the song. After setting the parameters for each part Style Works 2000 will create a regular user style in the format of your keyboard.
    4. Can transfer the styles of my old KN800 to my new Yamaha keyboard?
    - Yes, but there is one condition; all parts of the KN 800 style must be actually in the composer memory (i.e. Intros, Fills, Endings
    and Variations). Most commercial software was produced that way. Otherwise only the Variations can be converted as the other parts
    are being called up from the internal memory of the KN800, i.e. the data are not on the disk actually and therefore cannot be converted.
    5. I have purchased a Style Works for my Korg i3 about 2 years ago
    and have now changed to a Solton X1. Are there any upgrade options?

- Yes, there are. You can either upgrade to a Style Works 2000 for Solton (charge EUR 99)
    or to Style Works 2000 Universal (EUR 249) which is compatible to all keyboards.
    6. The midifiles which I have purchased do not sound good on my Technics KN2000 and I do not
    have access to various functions of the instrument any more; how can I improve the situation?

- By means of our Style Works 2000 Technics you can convert GM songs into the internal Technics format and get
    access to all your sounds, panel memories and composers again. Even more volumes and effects are adapted while
    loading, therefore you will get a significant better overall-sound in the converted song than in the original midifile.
    7. I am not able to load my old GEM WS2- and Technics KN1000 disks into Style Works 2000, what I am doing wrong?
    - Probably nothing, the cause is the format of the old DD disks which was created by these instruments. But
    there is a correction function to solve this problem in all our programs; (Menue; "System", "Check Disk Format").
    After executing this function the disks can be read normally in the PC (and still in the keyboards as well).
    8. The styles in my keyboard do sound great, but the arrangement
    s are just too complexe and "dense", how to you record your styles?

- EMC is involved in the production of styles for more than 10 years now and we know this problem very well. For our own styles we always
    set the emphasis on "Live playability" i.e. one or two tracks less are sometimes better to give the live player freedom for his own creativity.
    9. When I check styles with the playback function in Style Works 2000 they
    sound very different from the playback in my keyboard, what is the reason?

- Playback very much depends on the quality of your sound card. In most cases the richness of your keyboards' sound will not be
    achieved. In order to listen to the styles with the final sound you can also connect the midi output of your PC to your keyboard..
    10. Does Style Works 2000 cooperate with my Cubase sequencer?
    - Yes, it does. You can use all functions of Cubase even for editing or recording styles. Our Style Works 2000 programs
    in this case serve as an interface between the internal style format and the Steinberg software, i.e. you first load a style
    into Style Works 2000 and then save it in the "Export to Sequencer" module as a Cubase (or Midifile) format. Then you
    modify the data as desired, save them again in Cubase and transfer it by "Import to Sequencer" back to a style.
    MORE INFOS:

[Chỉ thành viên đăng ký mới nhìn thấy link. ]
    PASS: vstclub
    INSTALLATION 1.) DOWNLOAD
    2.) UNRAR
    3.) SETUP.EXE
    4.) USE THE PATCH

Tiểu học
    Ngày tham gia
    25-10-2010
    Đang ở
    london
    Bài viết
    Thanks
    Được THANKS 0 lần

Style works xt

style works xt tutorial please??

please send me the link for style works xtt for korg please??'

Manager
    Ngày tham gia
    13-05-2010
    Đang ở
    An Giang
    Bài viết
    Thanks
    Được THANKS 11,126 lần
    Where do you live in London? Do you know about this forum? Who introduced you to this?

4. 2 thành viên sau đây đã bấm nút Thanks (gửi lời cảm ơn) tới DucAnh cho bài viết hữu ích này:

ViAnhEm.com Team
    Ngày tham gia
    14-03-2010
    Đang ở
    Hải Dương
    Bài viết
    Thanks
    Được THANKS 14,157 lần
    Phiên dịch kiểu T2 :
    Tây cù : Làm ơn cho tôi xin cái Link style works xtt dành cho Korg với .
    Ta cười : Bạn sống ở Luân đôn hả . Bạn vô 4rum có việc gì ? Có gì bạn cứ viết Tiếng Việt bọn tôi sẽ giúp.
    Heeeeeeeeeeeee :g:
    Nick : Harylama_1984@yahoo.com
    Email : Tyros21984@gmail.com
    Phone : 0974.1.2.1984
    Music Arranger :
    Tyros-2 & UF-80 Classic & M-Key_V2

6. 5 thành viên sau đây đã bấm nút Thanks (gửi lời cảm ơn) tới Tyros_2 cho bài viết hữu ích này:

~~> [RoYa]-Domino <~~ MarieDominique's Avatar
    Ngày tham gia
    17-03-2010
    Đang ở
    Biên Hòa City
    Bài viết
    Thanks
    Được THANKS 5,040 lần
    Trích dẫn Gửi bởi DucAnh [Chỉ thành viên đăng ký mới nhìn thấy link. ]
    Where do you live in London? Do you know about this forum? Who introduced you to this?
    Bạn sống ở chỗ nào tại London? Bạn có biết gì về forum này chưa? Ai giới thiệu bạn vào đầy?

@T2: Anh dịch buồn cười quá đi

Yamaha Upright UX 3115281 - NIPPON GAKKI, LTD - Japan.

Roland GW-8 Workstation A

8. 2 thành viên sau đây đã bấm nút Thanks (gửi lời cảm ơn) tới MarieDominique cho bài viết hữu ích này:

THCS
    Ngày tham gia
    10-06-2010
    Đang ở
    ha noi
    Bài viết
    Thanks
    Được THANKS 24 lần
    Làm theo đúng như anh Hamvui lúc ấn patch xuất hiện cửa sổ nhỏ tìm đúng file stylewosk và chữ patch nhấp nháy màu đỏ là được nhé. Trong phần file cài sửa đuôi .bak.bak thành .exe rồi open luôn file đó là được. Cứ làm đi không được làm lại nếu vẫn không được mời Hamvui về nhà.keke. Nếu dùng đàn yamaha dùng midi2style tiếng sẽ hay hơn.Em nghịch mãi rồi .ec ec thôi cứ phang sống đi.
    Lê Văn Đạt.
    Sóc Sơn -Hà Nội
    ĐT: 0912317485

10. 2 thành viên sau đây đã bấm nút Thanks (gửi lời cảm ơn) tới datnguyen cho bài viết hữu ích này:

THCS
    Ngày tham gia
    02-12-2010
    Đang ở
    Việt Nam
    Bài viết
    Thanks
    Được THANKS 4 lần
    Trích dẫn Gửi bởi TheThuongNT [Chỉ thành viên đăng ký mới nhìn thấy link. ]
    EMC 2000 Style work XT
    Download:
    Pass:
    Hướng dẫn cơ bản để convert midi sang style
    + Bác cho em hỏi tí: em lam đến bước cuối cùng rồi nhưng lam thế nào để nó thành file có đuôi .STY. Thankyou

Trung cấp
    Ngày tham gia
    23-09-2010
    Đang ở
    HCM city
    Bài viết
    Thanks
    Được THANKS 620 lần
    Nhập pass vào đâu?
    1. Vào lúc giải nén file khi chạy settup thì nghĩa là máy tính của bạn có trục trặc nào đó để không thể chạy được settup: thử cài lại máy tính, hoặc quên phần mềm này đi.

2. Nhập pass xong rồi, chạy xong settup không sử dụng được thì tức là chưa patch, xem phần hướng dẫn của bác hamvui:

Tôi vừa thử cài vào máy đang dùng, nhập pass xong cài và patch bình thường không gặp trục trặc gì hết
    Em mới vừa nghiên cứu xong. Lý do nhập pass giải nén xong vào phần cài đặt nó không cho lý do chắc bạn xài win 7 nên chương trình ko cho. Mình qua XP thì chạy ngon cơm....Thân !

13. Thành viên sau đã Bấm nút Thanks (gửi lời cảm ơn) tới Tancasmen cho bài viết hữu ích này:

THCS
    Ngày tham gia
    20-12-2010
    Đang ở
    USA
    Bài viết
    Thanks
    Được THANKS 60 lần
    Nếu bạn có version Style work XT Universall thì thật đầy đủ . Vì bản universall cho phép bạn chuyển midi styles hầu hết các loại đàn đang có trên thị trường ( yamaha , wersi , roland , korg , ketron , technic . . . )

15. 4 thành viên sau đây đã bấm nút Thanks (gửi lời cảm ơn) tới tino1 cho bài viết hữu ích này:

THCS
    Ngày tham gia
    30-11-2010
    Đang ở
    nam dinh
    Bài viết
    Thanks
    Được THANKS 60 lần
    EMC 2000 Style work XT
    Download:
    Pass:
    Hướng dẫn cơ bản để convert midi sang style
    Anh TheThuong có thể hướng dẫn cách chuyển midi sang style cho đàn roland được không ạ. Và cách chuyển midi, hoặc sty yamaha sang cho roland được không ạ. Mong bài của anh! Thanks anh!

17. Thành viên sau đã Bấm nút Thanks (gửi lời cảm ơn) tới blackberry7290 cho bài viết hữu ích này:

Trung cấp
    Ngày tham gia
    30-06-2011
    Đang ở
    Nam Định
    Bài viết
    Thanks
    Được THANKS 614 lần
    Mình làm đúng như hướng dẫn cách crack, nó báo thành công, nhưng khi mở phần mềm lên, covert xong xuôi, nghe thấy ổn, và save lại thì phần mềm biến mất tiêu.
    Chẳng thấy đâu nữa. Please help me!

Trích dẫn Gửi bởi HamVui [Chỉ thành viên đăng ký mới nhìn thấy link. ]
    có một số bác hỏi tôi như sau:

Hiện tượng này là chưa crack được phần mềm. Để crack được làm theo hướng dẫn sau:

1 Chạy Setup để cài chương trình

2 Bạn tắt chương trình và coppy file "Slyte XT Patch.exe" vào thư mục "Style Works XT Universal" và Patch cho nó (Nhớ là ckick Patch một lần thôi nhé).

3 Copy thư mục "Style Works XT Universal" bạn mới cài qua ổ disk khác.

4 Gỡ bỏ "Uruninstaller" phần mềm "Style Works XT Universal" đã cài đặ lúc đầu.

5 Mở thư mục "Style Works XT Universal" bạn coppy ban nãy, xoá file "Style Works XT Universal.exe" (nhớ file có đuôi *.exe nhé). Sau đó đổi đuôi (mở rộng) cho file "Style Works XT Universal.exe.BAK.BAK" thành file có đuôi "Style Works XT Universal.exe" rồi cho chạy file này (tất nhiên nó sẽ đòi mã Pin, bạn cứ cho qua) . Hãy load thừ files xem có ổn không ?

6 Bạn tạo "Shortcut" cho "Style Works XT Universal.exe" ra Desktop mà dùng

Nếu bạn chỉ dùng đàn của hãng Yamaha thì dùng Style Works v1.99 chạy ổn định hơn nhiều.
    Tôi làm y như bạn hướng dẫn, nhưng tới mục 5 chạy file sau khi đổi tên và nó hỏi mã pin, bạn bảo bỏ qua là bỏ qua thế nào, okey thì nó close cả chương trình mà. Hic. Help! ( mình dùng win 7)

Sau đó mình chuyển sang win vista để cài lại, thì tới mục 5, bỏ qua mã pin thì đc, nhưng khi vert bài thì tới phần save, tên, thư mục và lưu thì nó báo " lỗi khi saving". Ko hiểu nữa!

Sau một hồi tìm tòi: Kết luận rằng, cái này nó chạy ko ổn định nên mới gây ra lỗi. Khi vert cả folder "tai" sẽ hay gặp lỗi.

Trang 3 của 6 Đầu tiênĐầu tiên 123456 CuốiCuối

Quyền viết bài

• Bạn Không thể gửi Chủ đề mới
  • Bạn Không thể Gửi trả lời
  • Bạn Không thể Gửi file đính kèm
  • Bạn Không thể Sửa bài viết của mình
  •